Sunday, April 30, 2017

Term 2 News

Oral Language……………. News Groups


Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday

Emma
Chloe
Riley
Kay

Brianna
Keira
Karissa
Brody
Oscar

Tatiana
Aimee
Kalani
Ben
Oliver

Zirah
Chantelle
Lucy
Henry
Adam

Brooke  
Emily
Mason
Flynn
Sara

Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4
Week 5
Topic
Super School Holidays
Topic
Share your favourite game that you like playing.
Topic - Maths
Trace around shapes and create a picture.  Count the shapes with tally sticks and share it with the class.   
Topic
Bring a book to school and share the beginning,middle and end. Practise reading a page to read to the class.
Topic
Bring your favourite picture in the share with the class. It can be one you have drawn, or a picture in a book or magazine.
Walt use what, where, when and who to share our holiday news.
I am learning to explain why I think this is interesting information.
I am learning to have eye contact with the audience.
Walt share information in sequence.
I am learning to explain why I think this is interesting.
Week 6
Week 7
Week 8
Week 9
Week 10
Topic - Maths
Write a word problem which includes numbers for the children to solve.  eg.  If there were 36 seagulls on the roof and 7 flew away.  How many are left on the roof?
Topic - Science
Share anything about science.  An experiment, website, object or book.
Topic - Literacy
write a short story and bring it school to read to the class.
Topic
Find a funny joke.  Practise reading it and then practise presenting it to the class.
Come to school and make us laugh!
Topic
Share what you are looking forward to in the holidays
I am learning to listen to other people’s ideas.
I am learning to speak at a steady pace.  
I am learning to project my voice to an audience.
I am learning to project my voice to an audience.
I am learning to have eye contact with the audience

No comments:

Post a Comment